If you are unsure about what samples will be useful for research, please view the Useful Research Families page.
The following forms are available below in either Microsoft Word v8.0 (Office 97) or PDF (Adobe Acrobat) format. Each form is designed to fit on one page, although it may run over to a second page.
Please use your "back" button to return to this page after viewing the form.
- Sending Information and Samples - an outline of what information is needed, and how to gather it.
- Sample Handling - collection instructions to take with you to the veterinarian, and shipping instructions.
- Foreign Country Additional Instructions - shipping and Customs clearance instruction for samples coming from outside the USA
- Individual Dog Information Form - form for information about each individual sampled
- Litter Information - information on the litter (breeders, please complete this form)
- Litter List - for listing all members of the litter (breeders, please complete this form)
Adobe Acrobat Documents (PDF)
To open and print Adobe Acrobat PDFs, Adobe's Acrobat Reader browser plugin is required.
Microsoft Word Documents (DOC)
Note: To Download the forms, click on the links with your right mouse button and select "Save Target As" or "Save Link As" to save the document to your local disk.